Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I-41 Israel - Iran conflict.... Israel has and will use.... Nuclear weapons

NOTE DATE of POST: 2006 Jan 22

Israel Threatens Iran Over Nuclear Research
Israel was taking advantage Sunday of the growing international pressure on arch enemy Iran to dangle the threat of pre-emptive action to stop Iran's nuclear program in its tracks.....

Army chief of staff Dan Halutz became the latest senior defense official to fire a warning shot across Tehran's bows by telling a security conference that Israel would not be "helpless" in the face of Tehran if it acquired nuclear weapons.....

His comments followed a pledge by Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz that Israel, widely believed to be the only nuclear-armed state in the Middle East, would not tolerate a "a nuclear option" for Iran while reaffirming his commitment to diplomacy over the escalating crisis.

****************************says a me comment ************************

I was going through my journals and found an article that I was going to do for a newspaper in the Maritimes on the above topic but didn't submit it.... I found the above date and then did a net search and found the above site.... I also found this site and I felt I needed to include a link to it.. LOTS of related info... Petrodollars and Nuclear Weapons Proliferation: 2006 Feb 10 Understanding the Planned Assault on Iran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home